The following forms may be submitted online but you must have been admitted to UNT, completed a registration meeting with an ODA Coordinator and be currently considered as having an "active" ODA file (phone 940-565-4323 for questions). If you have any problem with submitting these forms online, you may print and email a PDF version of the form below.
- Online Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
(To request letters for your professors each semester or to add a new reasonable accommodation, registered and approved students only.)
- Online Alternative Furniture Request Form
(Request padded chairs or other items in classrooms, for registered and approved students only.)
- Alternative Format Request (For Braille, e-text, audio books, or other format conversions, for registered and approved students only.)[pdf]
- Online Interpreter/Cart/Typist Request Form (Request reasonable accommodations for pre-approved students who are Deaf or hard of hearing.)
- Online Test Scheduling Form BETA test has been discontinued, online functionality for this form may return in future semesters. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
These forms may be downloaded and printed by anyone, no login required.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to view these files properly.
- Request for Reasonable Accommodation (use this form only if you have not yet registered with the ODA) [pdf]
- Medical/Physical Health Condition Documentation Form (For students requesting services for the first time, usually not yet registered)[pdf]
- Psychological Disability Documentation Form (For students requesting services for the first time, usually not yet registered)[pdf]
Please only use the following forms if you cannot submit them online.
- Interpreter/Cart/Typist Request Form (anyone may submit this form)[pdf]
- Furniture Request Form (registered students only) [pdf]
- Alternative Format Request (registered students only) [pdf]
Microsoft Word Version (In some versions of MS Word you may need to click "View" and "Edit Document" for the form to display correctly)
- Request for Reasonable Accommodations at UNT New Student Orientation (Anyone may submit this form)[pdf]