The following forms may be submitted online but you must have been admitted to UNT, completed a registration meeting with an ODA Coordinator and be currently considered as having an "active" ODA file (phone 940-565-4323 for questions). If you have any problem with submitting these forms online, you may print and email a PDF version of the form below.
- Online Alternative Furniture Request Form
(Request padded chairs or other items in classrooms, for registered and approved students only.)
- Campus Access Issue Reporting Form (Being developed: PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE)
Guidance for Attendance Accommodation
These forms may be accessed by anyone, no login required.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to view these files properly.
- ODA Registration Form - go to AIM Student Portal to login to complete
- Physical Health Condition Documentation Form (To submit with the Registration Form) [pdf]
- Psychiatric Condition Documentation Form (To submit with the Registration Form) [pdf]
- Comfort Animal in Campus Housing Request Packet
- Annual Verification of Comfort Animal Vaccination/Health Information (must be submitted as part of student's request for comfort animal. Requests for comfort animals are now completed in AIM) [pdf]
Please only use the following forms if you cannot submit them online.
- Interpreter/Cart/Typist Request Form (inactive)[pdf]
- Furniture Request Form (registered students only) [pdf]
- Alternative Format Request (registered and approved students only; Braille, e-text, audio books, and other format conversions) [pdf]
Microsoft Word Version (In some versions of MS Word you may need to click "View" and "Edit Document" for the form to display correctly)
- Request for Reasonable Accommodations at UNT New Student Orientation (Anyone may submit this form)[pdf] (Form is currently being updated. Please contact the ODA for status.)