The following forms may be submitted online but you must have been admitted to UNT, completed a registration meeting with an ODA Coordinator and be currently considered as having an "active" ODA file (phone 940-565-4323 for questions). If you have any problem with submitting these forms online, you may print and email a PDF version of the form below.
- Online Alternative Furniture Request Form
(Request padded chairs or other items in classrooms, for registered and approved students only.)
- Online Interpreter/Cart/Typist Request Form (Request reasonable accommodations for pre-approved students who are Deaf or hard of hearing.)
Guidance for Attendance Accommodation
These forms may be accessed by anyone, no login required.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to view these files properly.
- ODA Registration Form - go to AIM Student Portal to log into AIM and complete Form
- Physical Health Condition Documentation Form (To submit with the Registration Form) [pdf]
- Psychiatric Condition Documentation Form (To submit with the Registration Form) [pdf]
- Comfort Animal in UNT Campus Housing Forms (Must submit with the Registration Form) [pdf]
Please only use the following forms if you cannot submit them online.
- Interpreter/Cart/Typist Request Form (anyone may submit this form)[pdf]
- Furniture Request Form (registered students only) [pdf]
- Alternative Format Request (registered and approved students only; Braille, e-text, audio books, and other format conversions) [pdf]
Microsoft Word Version (In some versions of MS Word you may need to click "View" and "Edit Document" for the form to display correctly)
- Request for Reasonable Accommodations at UNT New Student Orientation (Anyone may submit this form)[pdf] (Form is currently being updated. Please contact the ODA for status.)