The following forms may be submitted online but you must have been admitted to UNT, completed an intake meeting with an ODA counselor and be currently considered as having an "active" ODA file (phone 940-565-4323 for questions). If you have any problem with submitting these forms online, you may print and email a PDF version of the form below.
- Online Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
(To request letters for your professors each semester or to add a new reasonable accommodation, registered and approved students only.)
- Online Alternative Furniture Request Form
(Request padded chairs or other items in classrooms, for registered and approved students only.)
- Alternative Format Request (For Braille, e-text, audio books, or other format conversions, for registered and approved students only.)[pdf]
- Online Interpreter/Cart/Typist Request Form (Request reasonable accommodations for pre-approved students who are Deaf or hard of hearing.)
- Online Test Scheduling Form BETA test has been discontinued, online functionality for this form may return in future semesters. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
These forms may be downloaded and printed by anyone, no login required.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to view these files properly.
- Request for Services (use this form only if you have not yet registered with the ODA) [pdf]
- Medical/Physical Health Condition Documentation Form (For students requesting services for the first time, usually not yet registered)[pdf]
- Psychological Disability Documentation Form (For students requesting services for the first time, usually not yet registered)[pdf]
Please only use the following forms if you cannot submit them online.
- Interpreter/Cart/Typist Request Form (anyone may submit this form)[pdf]
- Furniture Request Form (registered students only) [pdf]
- Alternative Format Request (registered students only) [pdf]
Microsoft Word Version (In some versions of MS Word you may need to click "View" and "Edit Document" for the form to display correctly)
- Request for Reasonable Accommodations at UNT New Student Orientation (Anyone may submit this form)[pdf]